Let us help with your RON Application
3 Simple Steps:
Our Bank Accoutn Number is 0512-2402732095
Want to Chat? Contact us below
Frequently Asked Questions
Any person who is admitted to the general part of the Register and not practising nursing in Malaysia but desires to retain his / her name in the Register of Nursing Board Malaysia.
Statement of nurse registration status in the Nursing Board Malaysia Register.
- A person who is registered as nurse with Nursing Board Malaysia but unemployed / not practising nursing / different field of work
- A nurse who currently studying abroad for a period of 12 months and above.
- A retired nurse but intends to return to work as a nurse.
- A nurse who is seeking for employment outside Malaysia.
- A nurse who is under medical leave for more than 12 months (current year).
- A nurse whose is on half-paid leave or unpaid leave for 12 months or more in the current year.
- RON form BKJ-BOR-DAF/APC-03 pin 1/17
- Valid Bank draft/Money Order
- A copy of nursing registration certificate*
- A copy of resignation letter (last employment)*
- A copy of retirement letter (for retiree)*
- A copy of medical leave and medical report*
- A copy of education institution offer letter*
- Registered envelope with applicant’s name and complete with local address
- RON Form
- A copy of Nursing Registration Certificate